- Monday at 9:00 pm - From the gushing geysers of Giant, to the plutonium-powered time machines of Back to the Future, Hollywood has entertained us with unforgettable, often iconic images of energy. Whether intentional or not, films frequently serve as a snapshot of society, capturing sentiments of each time period. Using film clips as [...]
- Tuesday at 8:00 pm - Defending the Homeland: Native Americans in the Armed Forces examines the military service of Native Americans, dating back to the Revolutionary War. The documentary Includes the emotional battles they face overseas as warriors and at home as veterans.
- Coming in June - Now you can admire great teaching in the comfort of your living room. Watch inspiring teachers in action as 360 North broadcasts Teaching Channel Presents this summer. Weekdays at 10 am and 4 pm.
- Sunday at 9:00 - Aldo Leopold and a Land Ethic For Our Time. This EMMY Award winning film looks at the legendary environmentalist Aldo Leopold. Green Fire highlights Leopold’s extraordinary career tracing how he shaped and influenced the modern environmental movement. Leopold remains relevant today, inspiring projects all over the country that connect people [...]
- Sunday at 8:00 - We Still Live Here – Âs Nutayuneân is the story of the revitalization of the Wampanoag language, the first time a language with no native speakers has been revived in this country. The Wampanoag’s ancestors ensured the survival of the Pilgrims in New England, and lived to regret it. Nevertheless, [...]
Looks like another tour bus is pulling up in front of the historic Lincoln Theatre. 360 North broadcasts three great music programs each Saturday evening beginning at 8:00 pm. 8:00 Song of the Mountains 9:00 Woodsongs 10:00 Jammin’ At Hippie Jacks
- Weeknights at 6:30 p.m. – Watch this informative nightly newscast from NHK-Japan. BBC World News precedes and follows Newsline each weeknight on 360 North.
We’ve teamed up with the Alaska Small Business Development Center (AKSBDC) to make their beginning workshop available to you on 360 North. Starting a Business will be available on 360 North television and on the web. Starting a business is on each Saturday at 12:00 noon. Watch the program ON-DEMAND at http://www.360north.org/sbdc/ You are invited [...]
A new 360 North series airs Wednesday at 8:00 pm and repeats on Sunday at 7:00 pm. Alaska Statehood Pioneers: In Their Own Words is a ten-part original television series of oral history documentaries. It was produced in collaboration with the Alaska Film Archives at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, which will house the [...]
- Thursdays at 9:00 pm - Join host Ann Secrest and her guests each Thursday night for helpful and important information geared toward all Alaskans.