- Thursdays at 10:00 p.m. – This new public TV series hosted by Robert Lawrence Kuhn, who knows China’s leaders personally and wrote the book “How China’s Leaders Think” is an inside look at China through five one hour episodes that reveal the critical issues that China’s new leaders face in the modern world.
- Thursdays at 8:30 p.m. – Alaska Magazine Television:Life In the Last Frontier is a program thematically anchored entirely in Alaska and presented by the “Explorers” who call this land home. From internationally acclaimed competitive ice carving, the ins and outs of growing 100 pound heads of cabbage…to oyster farming… Alaska Magazine Television draws from […]
- Saturdays at 5:00 p.m. - Join Steve Heimel from the Alaska Public Radio Network each week for Talk of Alaska.
- Thursdays at 9:00 pm - Join host Ann Secrest and her guests each Thursday night for helpful and important information geared toward all Alaskans.
- Thursdays at 8:30 pm - From the vault of the Alaska Film Archives at the University of Alaska’s Rasmuson Library, we get to learn about ourselves and our state from historical television program from earlier days.
- 7:30 pm - Monday through Saturday watch the most comprehensive Alaska weather forecast and report from the National Weather Service.
- Thursdays at 9:30 pm - The Aviators is on each Thursday night at 9:30. Watch the series that is designed for those who love airplanes, the sky or love to fly.
- Sundays at 4:00 pm - Arguments Before the Alaska Supreme Court is an exclusive 360 North broadcast. Watch the attorneys and Supreme Court justices take on the most important cases and decisions in our state. Only on 360 North television and 360north.org.
- 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm Weeknights - Produced out of BBC’s Washington D.C. bureau, BBC WORLD NEWS provides coverage and analysis of international events and issues with a fresh perspective, connecting the dots between the United States and the world. Watch two different BBC newscasts each weeknight at 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm and […]
Monday – Science and Health; Tuesday – Alaska Native and Native American films and series; Wednesday – Alaska Documentaries and Specials; Thursday – Alaska Public Affairs; Friday – Public Affairs and Weekly Wrap-up; Saturday – Music; Sunday – Best of the Week Documentaries